skip to main content

The aim of the project is to protect and preserve nine buildings and sites of historic interest on Holy Island which have an intrinsic part of the industrial heritage and social history of the area. Where appropriate sites will benefit from interpretation and access work. The buildings are:

  1. Osborne's Fort (Fort on The Heugh)
  2. The Palace medieval house and Tudor supply base
  3. St Cuthbert's Chapel
  4. Popple Well
  5. Bark Pots
  6. Lantern Chapel
  7. War Memorial
  8. Market Cross and Sundial

Latest News & Events

09 December 2017

Peregrini Volunteer Conference 2017 - FULLY BOOKED

Crossman Village Hall - Holy Island Saturday 9th December - 11am - 4.30pm ... Read more

28 November 2017

Book Launch of 'A Tale of Two Mills - Spindleston and Waren, 1735 - 1914'

At Bell View Resource Centre West Street Belford 6pm to 8 pm.... Read more

27 November 2017

Peregrini volunteers get published!

We are pleased to announce the book launch on Waren and Spindleston Mill based on research conducted by Peregrini volunteers.... Read more

Newsletter Signup

Keep up to date with the latest from the scheme.

The Peregrini Lindisfarne Landscape Partnership Scheme is managed by a Partnership of professional and community representatives from Holy Island and surrounding shore side area. The lead organisation for the Scheme is the Northumberland Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) Partnership, hosted by Northumberland County Council.